Monday, November 12, 2012

Insta Replay Monday #8


Welcome to week 8 of Insta Replay Monday! Oh my goodness, how is it Monday already?! Time seriously flies. I had a roller coaster week but then a super productive weekend. Somehow I even squeezed in some babysitting for a few hours. Still, I forgot a huge must do: planting the spring bulbs in the garden. Ugh, I guess I'll be doing that each night this week before the sun sets. 

As chaotic as this week was, I wasn't very active on Instagram until this weekend; take a look!


By the way, be sure to check back this week for some really exceptional holiday projects. You won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Love your blog and I'm a new follower.Come by and check out what this award is all about & I hope you will pass it on.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...