Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's Moving Time

Hello BlogSpot!!

As much as it pains me to admit it, I think I'm ready to make the transition here. I've been a faithful Wordpress user for a few months, and it's time to make the change. I thought I chose wisely when I started my original site but WP doesn't have the creative flexibility offered here. Afterall, everytime I find an awesome blog, it is ALWAYS on BlogSpot. If that wasn't a hint from above then I don't know what is. I will link the blogs to eachother for the next few posts, but will eventually phase the original out.

Here's to hoping that I will be better able to connect to like-minded crafty ladies!

All my best -- Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...