Monday, April 1, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #27



Happy April Fool's Day! I hope you had a wonderful holiday yesterday. Today isn't much of a holiday but it is my sweet little Aubergine's third birthday. Maybe you're ten times luckier than me and get to stay home an extra day? If so, do you feel me glaring through your screen? I'm going to make this update quick because I'm a busy bee this morning and have to work work work.

There was a ton of action on Instagram this week -- take a look!


Anywho -- check back tomorrow for my SYTYC Week 1 reveal and a tutorial!

I'm linking to:

2 comments:

  1. The Mr cleans up really nicely, love the suit! =) And there's a Liz Lemon ice-cream? (Shouldn't it taste like those cheesedoodles she always eats? Ha ha.)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an Iphone or other like it, so I don't do Instagram. Thought I'd stop by to see what it's all about. Not sure I understand it. lol
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...