Monday, February 11, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #20


I saw this picture yesterday afternoon and boy oh boy does it ring true, especially for Sundays. But alas, today is Monday and I could have really used an extended weekend. It was quite refreshing afterall:

  • I got to visit and babysit my three favorite little muchachos on Friday night
  • We survived snowstorm Nemo
  • My soon-to-be sister-in-law's surprise bridal shower was on Saturday afternoon
  • The Mr. and I went out for drinks and dinner at one of our go-to watering holes
  • We had a spelling bee on Saturday night and a crafting fest on Sunday morning
  • My bestie picked out the shoes for us for girls in her wedding


And now, I'm simply counting down the days until next weekend and Valentine's Day of course.

What you have to look forward to this week:
Crepe Paper Flower Tutorial
Wood-Burned Spoons
Sticky Bun Muffins

Until tomorrow, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We spent our time really similar! Okay, no bridal anything for me, and I only had to spell my name to a salesperson in a shop, but apart from that 100% match. Your crepe flowers look awesome, really looking forward to your tutorial! =)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...