Friday, January 18, 2013

Love is in the Air Printable

My favorite things in life are free. Well, maybe not all of them, but my pretty printables are! The first of the 2013 is a lovely Valentine's Day print in the perfect 5x7 size.


I made quite a few versions because I'm indecisive and I love color. Feel free to download and print whichever one appeals to you most; it'll fit perfectly into your favorite 5x7 frame!


 

 

By the way, starting next month, I'll be creating a new printable for Sumo's Sweet Stuff on the first Thursday of every month. Sumo is insanely creative and you won't want to miss anything from her or the other lovely contributors: Liz of Love Grows Wild (recipes), Cheryl of That's What Che Said (kid crafts), and Becky of Paisley Palooza (party). Stop by and follow along!


I'm linking to:

3 comments:

  1. What a cool printable - and opportunity! =) Love the first one most of all. Creating printables is such a relaxing task, in my opinion, I could do it all day. And yours are always particulary pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this printable! And so excited to have you over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff! It's going to be great!

    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your free printable. I love all the versions!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...