Monday, October 22, 2012

Insta Replay Monday #5


Welcome to Insta Replay Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend because the Mr. and I definitely did.

We spent a lot of time relaxing and it was perfection. We went to a Halloween party on Friday night as Honey Boo Boo and Jim Halpert as Book Face. On Saturday, we literally spent the entire day snuggling and watching movies: Ju-on, Coffin Rock, What to Expect When You're Expecting, Grave Encounters 2, Hocus Pocus, and The Hunger Games. It was the best day I had in forever. And on Sunday we got to celebrate the first birthday of our best friends' daughter (aka our niece). As nice as this weekend was, I'm looking forward to enjoying some more time at home.
I'd be delighted if you'd consider following Spool and Spoon via email or through Google Friend Connect; there are plenty of other photos for you to discover on my Instagram! Also, did you know Spool and Spoon has a Facebook? Hop on over so you don't miss any of the fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha - six films in one day? Not even I have managed that! Does Quinny react to what happens on screen? Loved your costume, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...