Sunday, July 22, 2012

Surf the Waves {Printable}

Every once in awhile, you might feel as though you've been dealt an unfairly terrible hand.  Rather than fixate on something out of your control, you have to learn to overcome it. This little printable reminds you of that in a light, summery kind of way. 


Get the printable here in all of its high-resolution goodness (it's a whopping 2968x2968 so it'll resize very well).

Read it. Take it. Share it. Pin it. Print it. Frame it. Give it. Live it. And always remember to ride the waves. 


Consider following Spool and Spoon via email or Google Friend Connect so you don't miss out the great recipes and projects that are coming up!


I'm linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Came over from Nifty Thrifty. I am sending this to my niece - she has had a terrible day. Thank you for the re-affirming message!

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you found this and more importantly that you have someone to share it with. Thanks for following here AND on Facebook :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you ! This will look great in my beach themed bedroom and I absolutely love the message.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you end up using it, I'd love to see a photo of it in its new home. It'd be so cool to see where my art ends up.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...