Monday, March 19, 2012

Nutella Cheesecake Raspberry Poppers


I picked up a pack of raspberries on Thursday night and just got around to using them. I had considered making a raspberry cheesecake, but seeing as we have ½ an ice cream cake sitting in our freezer, I thought something a bit more petite would be a better choice. I soon came across some cute raspberries stuffed with chocolate chips (1 in each) and I thought, “that looks fantastic but let’s go one step further.”

That’s when I came up with stuffing raspberries with nutella cheesecake... My mouth waters just thinking about it, tee-hee. What’s even better is that my recipe calls for only three ingredients (4 if you want to go above and beyond) and all of only 15 minutes to prepare. I promise that the platter will be cleared faster than that! These are perfect treats for little fingers, yourself or even a simple cupcake garnish.

Ingredients:
  • 4 oz (half a package) Neufchatel / Cream Cheese, room temp
  • 1 heaping tablespoon Nutella, room temp
  • 1 pack of raspberries, cleaned & dried
  • Mini chocolate chips, 1 for each raspberry (optional)


Directions:
  1. Stir in the Nutella with the cream cheese until smooth
  2. Pack the cheesecake mixture into a pastry bag with a fancy tip
    • I used a quart-sized Ziploc freezer bag, cut a small hole in the corner and inserted the tip combo and voila! 
  3. Put the bag into the freezer and let chill for 5-10 minutes
  4. Squeeze a dollop of the cheesecake mixture into the center of each raspberry
  5. Place a single mini chocolate chip onto the top of each raspberry

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those look aMAzing! Did you save me some?? Thanks for sharing at the Go Nuts Party!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...