Monday, May 27, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #35

Howdy! I hope everyone here in the good ole' U. S. of A. had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and remembered the true meaning of the day. The Mr. and I spent a lot of time together, with friends, and with family and every single moment reminded me how grateful I am to those who have given their lives so the rest of us could enjoy even the most miniscule of daily freedoms.

I know this is a little late, but I was ridiculously active on Instagram this week... with a record amount of pictures. Take a stroll down memory lane for last week --


And let's not forget those super duper cute pictures of our little Quinn bear. 

By the way -- I've been noticing more and more of you following on Instagram and I'm LOVING it! It's so great getting to follow you back and connect on a more "real life" note. Hugs to all of you!!

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...