Friday, November 16, 2012

Full of Thanks

Tomorrow evening, the Mr. and I will be with our very best of friends celebrating our good fortunes at our 4th Annual Friendsgiving. It's one of those special days where we get to be surrounded by some of our favorite people -- making memories in one house, cooking in one kitchen, eating at one table and laughing more than one person can handle. We'll drink great wine, play some games, and share what we're thankful to have. 

Maybe I'm a little early, but I thought it was time to express myself. 

I just want you to know that one of the things I'm most grateful for is YOU. Yes, I'm thankful for each and every one of you. On Wednesday I hit a HUGE milestone -- 100,000 views. Wowzers. I can barely believe it... I haven't even been blogging for a year!

Spool and Spoon has become one of the things I'm most passionate about and it's only because of your encouragement, compliments, and interest that I've enjoyed it so much thus far. This blog brings so much happiness to me and I hope I'm able to reciprocate. Every time I gain a new reader, I squeal like a little kid on Christmas. A new comment? The goofiest grin ever. A big feature? Yeah, that's like euphoria packed into one little web address. 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It doesn't matter how much I say it, I'll never be able to fully express how much I appreciate your support. Stay tuned as I'll be hosting my first giveaway next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...